Tuesday, June 30, 2009

define mall rat

mall rat: someone who spends too much time at the mall. ya that's me alright, i spend nearly every day at the mall admiring the new design browsing the sales and catching up with my friends, i like it there its not too big like the Lloyd center but not to small like the promenade.i remember one of the first trips to ctc.. i was about 5 and my mom said i needed new clothes and took me to baby gap.. bad idea i threw a fit because i only wanted blue jeans instead of dresses i won this battle and as always we stopped in the food court before returning home, keep in mind this was before the remodel and the ice rink still existed, i watched the skaters and noticed the business and the bustle around me, it comforted me and i was sad to see it go when we had to leave it was at that moment i decided i would become part of it one day. and my dream was to own it (yes yes to far fetched) or at least be in management or someone high and mighty who considered the mall there baby and i would do everything to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment